Friday, February 19, 2010

Our Third Weekendly Cooking/Baking Party!

It's starting to become a tradition! This one mostly started because Molly's neighbor had a birthday yesterday, so we were gonna bake. But neither of us had dinner yet, so we made our own burgers (turkey for me, chicken fiesta for her) and fries. Also we used that free bread that I acquired on my last trip to Brooklyn for burger buns, even though it was really crumbly on the inside and crusty on the outside.


My glorious burger:

Molly can take all credit for the delish fries


I tried to make a ketchup smiley, but this accidental face is much better, and more appropriate

We then started our baking, but first had to go to Associated Grocery for some ingredients. We only needed an 8oz can of crushed pineapple, but got a 20oz because we forgot. Pinapple fail.

Molly helped us out by drawing and overseeing

While Sam mixed in all the ingredients and I took photos



Sadly, we ended up finishing the cake (frosted and all) at about 1 am, so we didn't actually get to eat it, and now it's sitting in the fridge. Maybe we'll eat it tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment