Thursday, November 19, 2009

3D Plaster Cast



We had to take a cube, and use it to show mass somehow. I went really small and made a cute lil cast. I like it because it's both organic and synthetic. My professor said it looked kind of like a little tv.

Along with that thought I think I'm gonna add wires through the hole and up over the top. Sadly I only have copper wire because I think I lost my brass wire.

Funny thing about this is that I got to cast first in the class so I didn't even use my own plaster and now I have about 4 pounds of it. I'm thinking that all my friends this year are going to get plaster gifts...I'm also thinking that once I go home for Thanksgiving (LESS THAN A WEEK NOW!), I'm going to bring back my forms for doll faces, hands and feet to cast and some fabric scraps to make dolls! So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment